Yoga Therapist understands & respects the right to privacy of personal information enjoyed by every individual. We commit to use the personal information acquired on our marketing website as disclosed and stated in this document. The document is applicable solely to www.yogatherapist.com and the information shall in no way be used to hamper personal life of any individual.
www.yogatherapist.com is a social website and might be linked to other websites. But, Yoga Therapist is in no way (known or unknown) has the authority to control the functioning of these third party websites.
3. The visitors on our website will never be asked to divulge personal information that is not relevant to the working of the website or otherwise relevant to their personal communication with the site. No personally identifiable information is acquired unknowingly. Only a deliberate and well stated attempt shall be undertaken for the same. The clients would be asked for their name and email address to conduct primary communication and in case of bookings, information like their preferred dates, course opted for and type of accommodation would be collected.
4. Private information so collected in due course of communication with the client is not shared, rented or traded with any third party. But we might exchange basic information with the third party for the services they are rendering to Yoga Therapist. Also, such basic information will be used by our management to contact our clients in future for marketing and feedback purposes. But the client is free to opt out of from all such future communications, feedback enquires and promotional approaches. They can send a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and willingly stop all forms of future communication with the site.
5. Usage of cookies is not undertaken by www.yogatherapist.com. We do track the time of login, date, browser type, language and IP address. All this information is acquired to solve the issues related to database and is in no way used to track personal information about the clients. The information recorded is conducted through:
A – IP address
B – Browser software
C – Operating system
6. The information acquired by way of IP address, browser software and operating system will be used to upgrade the browser speed, solve IT issues and for database management. Further, it may be used to make reports for managing the traffic on the website and track the growth of the site.
7. All information collected by the site will be accessible to its clients, for changing or correcting the information received by them. Visitors who have their information listed with us can contact us on email@example.com for any correction, addition or deletion they wish to make in the information provided by them to us.
8.The booking confirmation amount, 200 USD is non refundable. But, In case you want to join the course in later months the booking amount will be managed accordingly.
1. In case of bookings with Yoga Therapist, we shall ask clients to fill a detailed application form for acquiring other information relevant to the course and stay. This information will be accessible to the management staff of Yoga Therapist including staff & service providers.
2. The information acquired by online application form will not be disclosed to any third party user without our client’s consent and knowledge. Although in case of requirement by law under some act like search warrant or other legal process or requirement or as necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Yoga Therapist, our staff, our clients, or others we shall do the needful.
3. Client’s information so acquired will be used for future communication, marketing purposes and also for promotional reasons.
4. The right to be contacted or not is personal decision of the client. Keeping the same into consideration, we will be offering opt in or opt out option to every client. They can willfully opt-out if they do not wish to be contacted for any purposes in future.
5. Client’s personal identification information is left to their discretion. If in case, they want to correct, edit or add any information provided by them in the past, they shall be granted this right. By contacting the support staff of Yoga Therapist, one may proceed with the changes.
1. We shall not be responsible for any faults conducted by our client in safeguarding their information. Some of the instances would be when they share a computer with some other person, leaving the browser window open after use, when using a computer in public place, etc.
2. Our diligent management staff is rigorously working on solving and answering our client’s queries. Any request for updating, deleting or editing client’s information shall be put to effect as soon as possible. We would request our clients to be patient in the same regard.
3. With internet being exposed to multiple risks and damages like virus attacks, hacking events or other means of unauthorized access, its stability cannot be guaranteed. In such cases, Yoga Therapist will not be held responsible for any loss, misuse or theft of personal information of the clients. But the same, if noticed by any client should be brought to notice of the management staff immediately. Strict action including investigation or any other legal action would be undertaken immediately. While we could be contacted via email, telephone services are considered to be a better medium, as the email services might be under observation of authority of hacker or a third party invader. In such cases as well, Yoga Therapist is not responsible for loss or divulging of personal information of the client.
4. The inherent nature of the time cannot be reversed. Similarly in case of any merger, acquisition, consolidation, sale or dissolution of personal assets of Yoga Therapist, the client’s information, which is an asset to the company, will be shared, transferred or given away. With taking services from Yoga Therapist we assume your consent in the same.